Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mini Treasure Hunt is a Gift Certificate!

I just wanted to share this fun idea I had for a Gift Certificate for my store.  I made it through Smilebox.  It is an animated mini treasure hunt!  When you get to the "treasure" the recipient finds out that it is an e-gift certificate for Gypsy G Designs.  It's adds that extra "something" when giving a gift over the internet, making it more festive, fun, and unique.  You can find the link right on the home page of my website.  Click on the PLAY button below to view the mini treasure hunt for yourself.  Let me know what you think.  If you want a different dollar amount just email me and I'll make one up for you.  http://gypsygdesigns.com/ 

Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
This free invitation card customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment