Thursday, January 20, 2011

Add Some Romantic Candle Holders





#12055 Crystal Tree Tealight Holder
$20.00

#13921 Jewel Candle Cradle
$21.95

#13923 Ruby Blossom Tealight Sconce
$24.95

Do you want to add some romance to your home?  Especially with Valentine's coming up?  Well I have just added 10 new candleholders to my collection!   These 3 above are just a few of my new selection of candleholders.  I also have candle lanterns available, too.  I posted a few romantic photos that give that dreamy vibe for some decorating inspiration.  How would you decorate with some  of the candle holders shown here?  What room do you want to add some mood lighting to...dining room, living room, bedroom or bath?  I hope you can take a few minutes to check out my store and let me know what you think.  I appreciate the comments=} 

If you have any decorating questions or looking for ideas I am happy to share what I can.  I love planning creative dates, dinners, and small parties.  I confess to loving a good theme idea and running with it!  So if you are looking to "lighten up" some of your decor enjoy shopping at Gypsy G Designs.

3 comments:

  1. really like your choices! <3

    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com

    Love, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge floral fan! I love how feminine it makes me feel. Loving those floral high waisted pants!

    Great post :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete