Saturday, August 18, 2012

Provo Treasure Map

Last week I finally finished revising my Provo treasure map. Today it's posted for sale! Yeah! It's so much fun planning and hiding clues. Yet, a lot trickier to do in the city! I don't think I was noticed. When I was doing the first draft of this treasure hunt a few weeks ago, I thought it would be best to hide a couple of the clues at 4 in the morning so as not to get "caught". Turns out I had to wait over half an hour for a police man to finish giving someone a ticket right where I needed to hid a clue! Buy this treasure map for a fun, creative date! It's all about the "hunt". There isn't an actual treasure at the end, unless you decide to hide one for your date, family, or friend. Most of my treasure hunts have a little back story that I write to go along with the map. This provo treasure map is titled "The Thai Tiara". Solving the riddle of the map will solve the crime of where the Thai Tiara was hidden after being stolen. The story and instructions come with the map. Check it out and spread the word! The map is hand dyed, dried and burned. It makes a great decorative keepsake. Especially when attached to a memorable date. Add a little adventure to your life! Happy hunting! GypsyGDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment