Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wizarding Wares

 
I found this fun website for Harry Potter lovers.
WizardingWares.com
They have this fun quiz to take. I posted the link above. Go and test your mad wizarding skills! And exciting news that JK Rowling might write more about Harry Potter!
 
*****
By Emma Koonse, Christian Post Reporter
September 26, 2012|4:37 pm

One day before releasing a new book for adults, J.K. Rowling has admitted that there could be more "Harry Potter" books in the future.

Although the 47-year-old has moved away from children's books with "The Casual Vacancy" recently, Rowling said if she stumbles upon "a fabulous idea" soon, there could be another "Harry Potter" book.
"Harry Potter truly liberated me in the sense that there's only one reason to write, for me- if I genuinely have something I want to say, and I want to publish it," the author explained to BBC. "Now if I had a fabulous idea that came out of that world- because I loved writing it- I'd do it."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment