Thursday, October 14, 2010

Steampunk Fun

One of my favorite T.V. shows is Castle, Mondays on ABC.  If you haven't seen it the lead actor plays Rick Castle the "ruggedly handsome" mystery writer.  He shadows Detective Beckett who he models his books after.  It's full of humor and crime solving.  This week was an episode that featured Steampunk enthusiasts.  Although I am not an all out Steampunker, I find bits and pieces of it all fun and intriguing.  Especially the jewelry.  I have designed  a few pieces with my own industrial twist to them. 

I love the boldness and structure of the industrial mixed with the feminity of the Victorian era.



You are my anchor, you are my wings, you hold the key to my heart for time and all eternity.


(I want to thank my niece Holly for this artistic photo that she took with her great camera. http://ispyfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. heyyy i did take that picture! ;) still love that necklace, they all look cool :D
    xoxo Holly

    ReplyDelete