Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting Real





















Jessica Simpson has been known for "getting real" about a woman's weight in the past couple of years.  Everybody wants to look their best.  But it is important to remember while trying to your best that doesn't mean perfect.  And what is one persons best for their body type is something entirely different for someone else. 

So enjoy all the pretty things this world has to offer without being harsh to yourself.  I have had a blast browsing through Jessica Simpson's Collection and picked out some of my favorites above.  Like the Faux Suede Jeggings and the multi-patterned tights. Not to mention all the great shoes!  To shop and check for specials or your own favorites just click on the link below.  Happy shopping!


Jessica Simpson Collection - Shoes, Bags & More


P.S.  Remember my "Magic Lipstick Tote" giveaway when I reach 25 followers!  If you are new to my new blog, please follow;-}  And I would love and appreciate comments.  Leave info about your blog or website, too.  I have a place on my website on the "Fashion" page where I like to highlight fun and favorite blogs.  Maybe yours will be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment