Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lipsick Tote

#13782 Lipstick Magic Tote Bag
Check out this great bag!...
The bold lipstick graphic magically fills with hidden color instantly when held in sunlight for a very special surprise.
Weight 0.1 lb. Polyester. 15" x 5 3/4" x 16" high; 27" high with handles.

Great as a shopping bag, overnight bag, or any quick grab-n-go for fun!
Better yet, how about a free giveaway?
My blog is new, so I need followers!  How about when I get to just 25 followers, I will have a random drawing to giveaway this fun fashion tote.  Plus, please leave comments with your blog addresses.  I am happy to follow fellow followers!  (say that fast 10 times!) Like everyone else, I appreciate comments.

Also check out my website, particularly on the FASHION page.  I am highlighting my favorite blogs on that page.  Maybe yours will be one of them? 
Hope you have fun looking around.  Being a gypsy, I have a love for MANY different things. 
My website is proof of that. 
Maybe there will be something there that you like, too;-}

No comments:

Post a Comment